About the Venue
The Ballarat Mining Exchange was built between 1887-9, and was used for trading of shares in mining companies during the Gold Rush era. It still houses the Mining Exchange Gold Shop today.
The Mining Exchange underwent a major refurbishment in 2004, and still retains many of the heritage features which make it an appealing venue for a wide range of events.
Off street parking is available.